Friends of Cambuslang Park Photography Competition 2017
Copyright © Friends of Cambuslang Park. All rights reserved -
Friends of Cambuslang Park
Friends of Cambuslang Park is a registered Scottish Charity No: SC04279
Contact: Secertary, Fiona Murray
We are running a photography competition that promotes Cambuslang Park and highlights its various uses. The competition will be fun, free and open to all members of the community regardless of photography experience, ability or equipment.
There are 5 categories across 4 age groups
Community & Family
Nature, Animals & Flowers
Black & White
1 winner in each category and age group – 20 overall winners. Approximatly 3 shortlisted winners in each category and age group – 60 shortlisted photographers.
Please fill in the Competition form opposite and also send all photos stating name and age to the following email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ian Robertson (presents a photography programme on Camglen Radio)
• Fiona Thomson (Photography Lecturer at New College Lanarkshire)
• One other (tbc)
• Up to 3 photographs may be submitted per category / per person.
• All photographs must have been taken in Cambuslang Park in 2017.
• The entrant must have taken the picture and hold the copyright.
• Photographs must be un-
• Access to the original file may be required for winning entries
• Entry is free to all.
• Competition closing date: 1st October 2017
Terms & Conditions
• Photos will not be returned unless requested to do so.
• Friends of Cambuslang Park reserve the right to print, publish and exhibit any work submitted but picture copyright will otherwise remain with the photographer. Photography credits will be acknowledged.
• Judges appointed will choose the winning entries. The organisers decision on all matters relating to the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Photos are submitted to the competition at the photographers risk. The organisers can not be held liable for any loss or damage. However, every care will be taken to avoid mishap to competition entries.
• There are no laws or regulations against taking pictures of people in public places, however, we would encourage you to gain permission from anyone included in photographs prior to submission to the competition.